This advice-column-style blog for SLPs was authored by Pam Marshalla from 2006 to 2015, the archives of which can be explored here. Use the extensive keywords list found in the right-hand column (on mobile: at the bottom of the page) to browse specific topics, or use the search feature to locate specific words or phrases throughout the entire blog.
- Teach him to exhale and inhale on demand using a straw or other blow toy.
- Then teach him to exhale and inhale on S.
- Teach him to hear and appreciate the difference between an inhaled S and an exhaled S.
- Teach him which one is correct.
- Practice the exhaled S.
- Work on syllables, words, and so forth.
Also, see my previous post on this topic.